How to Take a Screenshot in 5 Different Ways
How to take a Screenshot in 5 Different Ways on Windows OS:
There are several ways to take a screenshot/snapshot using the keyboard, applications, and online. Best methods are suggested below. Or, watch the video tutorial below this post.
How to Take a Screenshot Using Window Key:
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot:
- Open the file or window that you want to take a snapshot.
- To take a screenshot as a part of the screen (a portion of the screen), press Window+ Shift+S at a time, then automatically the screen will be selected.
- Now, press and hold down the left mouse button and drag over the screen that you want to take a portion of a screen.
- Then immediately an image popup will open at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Click the popup to open the picture and save it.
How to take a screenshot on windows 10
How to Print Screen an Entire Window Using Keyboard:
Follow the steps below to print screen:
- To take a snapshot of an entire screen, simply press “Prt Sc” or “Print Screen” key,
- Then open one of the applications such as Paint, MS-Word, etc.
- Now, click on the Paste in the Clipboard group.
How to take a screenshot using print screen
Take a Screenshot Using MS-Office Applications:
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using MS-Office Applications :
- Open one of the MS-Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint (2019 and 2016 versions only).
- Then go to the Insert tab
- Then click on the “Screenshot” to expand the drop-down options
- To take a screenshot of an entire screen, simply click on the picture icon under “Available windows”, then automatically snapshot picture inserts into the document.
- Or otherwise, click on the “Screen clipping” to select an entire screen behind the Word, Excel, or PowerPoint application.
- Now, to take a part of the screen wherever you want, keep hold down the left mouse button and drag over the part you want.
- Then automatically an image will insert into the document.
how to take screen shot using MS-Office Applications
Take Online Screenshot:
Follow the steps below to take online screenshot:
- Go to the screenshot.net
- Then click on the “Take a Screenshot” or click on “Download Desktop Version”
- After downloading the software, install it.
- Make sure on the screenshot.net and click on “Take a Screenshot”
- Then immediately a dialogue box of the software will open
- Now, open window/screen that you want to take as a screenshot, and then press Ctrl+D.
- After pressing the Ctrl+D, the entire screen will be selected.
- Now, to take a portion of the screen wherever you want, keep hold down the left mouse button and drag over the part you want.
- There are some options available to apply direction, circle and number to the snapshot.
Free online screenshot