Snipping Tool Shortcuts: Windows Snipping Tool is a free built-in tool that can be used to take screenshots in a variety of ways. Older versions of Windows do not have the specific shortcuts. However, Microsoft has released a keyboard shortcut in the latest versions of the Windows operating system. There is no need to install any other third party app to take a screenshot.
Snipping Tool Shortcuts:
Method-1 to use snipping tool shortcut:
The following is one of the simplest methods/ shortcuts to use the snipping tool.
|S.No.||Snipping Tool Shortcut||Description|
|1.||Window Key + Shift + S||Take a Rectangular Snip, Freefrom Snip, Window Snip, or a Fullscreen Snip.|
Remaining 9 shortcuts are given below the second method.
Method-2 to use snipping tool keyboard shortcut:
- Launching the Snipping Tool Dialogue Box: Before using shortcuts, click search next to Windows logo, type snipping tool, and then select it to open its dialogue box. After that use the keyboard shortcuts given below the screenshot.
|S. No.||Snipping Tool Shortcuts||Description|
|2.||Alt + O||Choose Snipping Tool Options|
|3.||Alt + M||Choose any snipping mode from “Rectangular Snip, Freefrom Snip, Window Snip, and Fullscreen Snip”.|
|4.||Alt + N||Create a new snip with the selected snip in the previous Mode.|
|5.||Ctrl + Prt. Sc||Capture the screen along with the expanded menu.|
|6.||Shift or Enter (or)Shift + Arrow, then press Shift or Enter||Keep mouse on any option and press Shift or Enter to expand its menu. (or) Shift +Arrow to move the cursor to any option, and then press Shift or Enter to expand its menu.|
|7.||Alt + D||Expands the snip delay menu to select it.|
|8.||Ctrl + C||Copies the snip|
|9.||Ctrl + S||Saves the snip|
- Shortcut key to Refresh a Browser on Windows and Mac
- Shortcut key to create a new folder on Windows and Mac
- Inserting ☺ Smiley Face Keyboard Shortcuts – 2021
- Degree Symbol Alt Code -Windows and Mac – 2021
- Free Pro – The Best WordPress Image Optimization Plugins
- How to Add Zeros Before a Number in Excel – 2021 Best.
What is the snipping tool keyboard shortcut?
The snipping tool keyboard shortcut is Win key + Shift +S.
What is the Windows 10 snipping tool hotkey?
Snipping tool keyboard hotkey is Windows logo + key + Shift +S.
How to open snipping tool with shortcut – windows 10
Press Windows logo + key + Shift +S.
What is the Keyboard Windows shortcut for snip and sketch?
There is no specific shortcut for snip and sketch.