Left, Right, Centre, and Justification Alignments in MS-Word
Left, Right, Centre, and Justification Alignments in MS-Word: Paragraph alignments make a document professionally easy to read. A paragraph is a form of one or more lines, a line is a group of words, and a word is a combination of other characters. Generally, a paragraph aligns Left, Centre, Right and Justifies the paragraph from the left to right margins by adding extra space between words.
Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl + C
It aligns the text to the Centre. This is especially used for aligning the document Title.
Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl + R
Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl + J
- How to Copy the Text as a Picture in Microsoft Excel
- How to Wrap Text in Excel Spreadsheet 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007
- Paste Special Feature Shortcuts in Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- How to Set Multiple Page Sizes in a Word Document
- Frequently Used Shortcut Keys in MS-Word on Windows
- Different Page Borders for Different Pages in MS-Word
- Set Portrait and Landscape Page Orientations at a time in MS-Word
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Environment