How to Use Format Painter in MS-Office Word
How to Use Format Painter in MS-Office Word: Copy formatting from one text and applying it to other is called Format Painter.
The Format Painter brush appears on the Home tab in the Clipboard group as shown in the picture below:
Shortcut keys for Using Format Painter:
1. To Copy Formatting from the Selected Text, select the text you want to copy, and then press CTRL + SHIFT + C.
2. To Apply the Text Formatting, select the text you want to format, and then press the CTRL + SHIFT + V.
Video Tutorial below on Format Painter in MS-Office Word
What is Text/Font Formatting in MS-Word?
Formatting content intends to make the content striking, italic, underline, textual style, size, shading, a portion of these or these for changing the vibe of the title, caption, heading, subheading, and other content styles in a word archive..Read More>>
Follow the steps below in using the Format Painter:
Enter the text you want to format.
Select one of the text that you have entered.
Afterwards apply some of the Font Formatting you want to the selected text like bold, italic, underline, color, size, etc.
Then double-click on the Format Painter which you can see in the Clipboard group, on the Home tab.
Now Apply the formatting to some other text wherever you want by selecting them (other than you have formatted the content earlier). Or otherwise, watch the video tutorial above on Format Painter.
Font Formatting in Microsoft Word: Text Formatting intends to make the chose content Bold, Italic, Underline and changing the Font Style, Size, Color and a portion of these or these for changing the vibe of the title, caption, heading, subheading, and other content styles in a word record. Read More>>
Paragraph Group in MS-Word: A paragraph is an alternate segment portraying a specific thought or point. It comprises of at least one words, numbers, or another mix of letters.
To arrange a section, you can utilize various directions, for example, extraordinary content arrangements, projectiles, numbering, staggering list, passage indents, arranging content, line dispersing, concealing, and various fringes.. Read More>>
- How to Wrap Text in Excel Spreadsheet 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007
- Paste Options in MS-Word
- Paste Special in Microsoft Office Word
- Minimize, Restore Down, Maximize, and Close in MS-Word.
- Change Color Themes in Microsoft Office Products
- How to Copy the Text as a Picture in Microsoft Excel
- Paste Special Feature Shortcuts in Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- How to Set Multiple Page Sizes in a Word Document
- Frequently Used Shortcut Keys in MS-Word on Windows.