How to Translate One Language to Another
How to Translate One Language to Another in 2020: When a language doesn’t make sense to us, we look for the dictionary. But to know the word meanings of a language in a paper dictionary takes some time, and we can’t take dictionaries everywhere. But there are many easy ways out of this. The meaning is to translate any word online which are not understood. Translate a word online is available on devices such as mobile, tab, laptop, or pc. It is very easy to translate one language to another with the help of the app or browser. We have many tools online to convert from one language to another. Use all of the following. Each has its specialty. Let’s find out the uses of those online tools and apps without any further delay.
How to Translate One Language to Another in 2020 | google translator
How to Translate One Language to Another in 2020 : Google Translator supports over 100 languages to translate one language to another. You can translate any language in different ways. These include “Type using keyboard, Speech to type, text in a translation, translate text using mobile camera, draw letters and characters, and Offline translation. Click on the 6 dots button which appears at the top right corner and to the left of the sign in button to open a drop-down menu. Just scroll down the scrollbar of this menu and you will see the Google Translator Tool. Now click on it and the Google Translator page will open.
- Google Translator is also available in the Chrome browser as well as in other browsers and apps.
- Google Translator is easy to use in the Google Chrome browser or the app.
- Translate text by typing using any browser on the Internet, uploading a document, translating through speech recognition.
- You can save your text completely through the browser, as well as view you can the entire history of the browser, and allows you to share it to various social media.
- You can translate the language of your choice by drawing.
- It has an easy conversion option from one language to another.
- Google Translator App is available in the Play Store and App Store.
- Google Translate can translate text document through voice speech using any browser.
- Google Translate App can translate from one language to many languages and there are many features in the app such as using speech recognition,
- Show any document to your mobile camera to quickly translate and shows it on the mobile screen.
- Language is also supported by hand drawing.
- You can download the Google Translator App in Play Store or App Store and translate your preferred language online.
- To translate your document, you can Upload a .doc, .docx, .odf, ..ps, .rtf, .txt, .xls, or .xlsx, pdf, .ppt, .pptx. Read More>>
speechnotes.co | A Language Translator
How to Translate One Language to Another in 2020 : Speechnote is an online notepad that types an idea that you can dictate. It is an efficient and highly speed typing tool. You can easily start a new session immediately after the old session. It also saves your old session automatically. You can open, edit, and use the saved session whenever you like. You can also save saved notes, save them to Google Drive and print them in a different format.
Steps to follow in using speechnotes.co:
- Insert any headset that contain mic.
- Only for the first time: Your browser will pop up a request to allow the site to listen to your mic. Click “Allow”.
- Now start dictating clearly and slowly, then it automatically types your dictation.
- We have many different options in the browser window to use. These options include: start new session, open save notes, mailing, upload, and printing options. Click here to start dictating >>
Microsoft Translator | A Language Translator
Using Microsoft Word, you can easily translate selected text or entire document from one language to another and word also has “Read Aloud” feature that means it reads your document aloud. Now let’s learn how to do it.
Steps on How to Translate One Language to Another in 2020:
- Firstly, Open Microsoft word document
- Go to the Review tab
- Select the text that you want to translate or don’t select any text for entire document translation
- Click on the Language, and then select set proofing language, now a dialogue box will open.
- Select the language for which you want your text to be translated
- Then click on the “Translate”.
- After clicking on the Translate, click on the “Translate Selection” to select only the text that you have selected, or select the “Translate Document” to translate the entire document.
- Now automatically a dialogue box will open right side of the document.
Naturalreaders.com | A Language Translator
Free Premium and Free Voices
- You can use 20 min/day for any Premium Voices you like
- There is limit to use of Free Voices.
Dou you want Premium Voices?
- You can use Unlimited Premium Voices
- Also reads images and scanned PDFs with OCR.
- It has great feature of MP3 conversion.
- Also has google Chrome Extension without limitation in using the Premium Voices.
Are you Looking for Commercial Use?
- You can Create unlimited narration for YouTube videos
- It has a great feature of auto generate e-learning material.
- Containing new intelligent AI voices for commercial users
- Commercial use
- Containing improved advanced accuracy and pronunciation tools.