The guidelines given below should be strictly followed for those who want to post a guest post to digiruns.com.
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is eligible to write a guest post for DigiRuns.com?
- Any organization or individual who has a spam free technical website or blog is eligible.
- Before planning to guest post on digiruns.com, contributors must digitally sign a Basic Contribution Agreement
- Guest post contributors to digiruns.com must be written by the editorial team
- Before writing the post you should mail us the name of the topic of interest you are going to write about. After selecting a topic suitable for us and informing you about it, start writing a post on it.
- The post you write for us will be 100% original
- Do not write any post that matches our sites blog post
- The image or screenshot used in the blog should be your own and should not be used on any other website or for any other commercial purpose.
- Post must follow google and other search engine guideline and plagiarism free! We use several online plugin tools to check content authenticity.
- Should not use AI generator to write a post
- Translated old post should not be accepted
- Post length must be at least 1,000 words
- Don’t link sponsored posts such as amazon.com
- We reserve the right to add any link or remove any link at any time later.
- Links should be related to technical contents.
- Should accept the right to make changes in link, image, and text any time.
- How to share files between nearby PCs or Laptops in Windows
- How LinkedIn Ads can be helpful for eCommerce Businesses
- What is F10 function key and what is its use?
- How to enable text suggestions in Windows Computer
- How to Hide Featured Image On a WordPress Post/Page.
Who are eligible to write a guest post?
Anyone who chooses to guest post on any website or blog should strictly follow the guidelines given by them.