How to Set Multiple Page Sizes in a Word Document
How to Set Multiple Page Sizes in a Word Document : Set default page size as as other sizes wherever you want in word document at a time.
To set Multiple Page Sizes in a Word Document, follow the steps given below:
- First, add enough pages in your document. For example, add 8 or more pages
2. For example, if you would like to keep the first 1 page as it is (Default Size) and want to change the next 3 pages (2nd, 3rd, and 4th pages) are as other sizes. Then click at the beginning of the first line of the 2nd page to start the new section from here.
4. Now, to stop previous page Section Break at the 4th page (Previous Size) or start a new section from the 5th page, click at the beginning of the first line on the 5th page.
6. To stop previous page Section break at the 7th page (Previous Page Size) or start a new section from the 8th page, click at the beginning of the first line on the 8th page.
8. To change the default page sizes (The default page size in the word is Letter Size) as other pages you want from 2nd to 4th pages, click one of these pages.
The next section breaks are applied in between the 5th and 7th pages so leave them as the Letter Size pages which are default.
10. If you would like to change the 8th page as default page (Letter size), click the 8th page because you have started the new section here.
- Never apply the section break to the first page
- To stop the previous section to the next pages wherever you want, apply the section break to the next page, rather than the page that you want to stop. For example, to stop at the 7th page, click the 8th page.
- To start the new section, apply the section break to the same page except for the first page.
- Different Page Borders for Different Pages in MS-Word.
- Different Headers and Footers for Different Pages in MS-Word.
- Page Borders, All Except First Page, First Page Only in MS-Word.
- Set Portrait and Landscape Page Orientations at a time in MS-Word
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Environment.