Bookmark Document Location in MS-Word 2021’s Big
Bookmark document location: Creating a bookmark is a feature used to jump anywhere within the document. A bookmark in MS Word means that any location or content in a document can be saved with its corresponding names, and the same location or content can be navigated by a bookmarked name at any time in the future. To get started, follow the steps below the video tutorial or watch the video below.
Video tutorial on How to Bookmark Document Location in MS-Word
- On the Insert tab, in the Links group click on the Bookmark.
- After clicking the hyperlink, a dialogue box will open.
- Now type the bookmark name.
Note: Don’t give any space between the words of the bookmark name if you want to separate the words of the bookmark name enter the underscore.
- Then click on the Add.
- You can bookmark the location or text as many as you want.
- If you want to go to the specific location of the bookmark double click the name you want, then click on the “Go To”.
- You can and short the list of bookmark names by selecting the Name or Location under the sort.
- If you would like to delete the bookmark names, select the name that you want to Delete and then click OK.
If you would like to sort the bookmark name list by its Name or Location, select one of the options you want.
- Magical Shortcut Keys and Hidden Secrets in MS-Word 2019
- How to Delete a Blank Page in Microsoft Word 2020 Secret
- Freeze Panes in MS-Excel 2020’s Secret – Must Read
- Difference Between Functions and Formulas in Excel 20 Master.
What is Bookmark in MS Word?
A bookmark in MS Word means that any location or content in a document can be saved with its corresponding names, and the same location or content can be navigated by a bookmarked name at any time in the future.