Create a photo album in PowerPoint for your beautiful and favourite photo collections. To do so, follow the steps below.
Steps to create a Photo Album:
- Go to the Insert Tab
- Click on the Photo Album in the images group to open a dialogue box
- In the Photo Album dialogue box, click File/Disk to open a photo location to insert it
- Search, select and insert photos you like to create an album
- Click the picture album list one by one to see the previews of the images to the right
- Tick mark any picture in the list to activate its customizing options such as move up and down, remove, rotating, brightness, and contrast a picture.
- To move a picture up or down click up or down arrow after tick marking the check box of any picture
- To remove any picture from the list, ticks mark the check box of related picture, then click “Remove”
- To change brightness, and/or contrast of a picture after tick marking the check box of any picture you want, use the related buttons under preview of the picture.
- To insert the text box, select the picture in the list under which picture you want to insert, then click “New Text Box”.
Insert text in the slides of a photo album, by inserting the text box as in the picture above.
Captions Below All Pictures:
Add captions below every picture in all slides of your album. The picture name is updated as to its caption when you create a photo album.
All Pictures Black and White:
Set all pictures in black and white by selecting the tick marking “All pictures black and white” option.
Under album layout, we have 1. Picture Layout, 2. Frame Shape, 3. Theme.
When you select any picture layout options, you can see a preview to its right.
Fit to Slide:
It is a default option. And it is used to fit a picture based on its height and/or width in a slide.
1 Picture layout option is used to fit one picture in the slide after creating an album.
The 2 Pictures layout option is used to fit 2 pictures in the slide after creating an album.
The 4 Pictures layout option is used to fit 4 pictures in the slide after creating an album.
1 Picture With Title:
1 Picture with a title layout option is used to fit a picture with its title in the slide after creating an album.
2 Pictures With Title:
2 Pictures with title layout option is used to fit 2 pictures with its title in the slide after creating an album.
4 Pictures With Title:
4 Pictures with title layout option is used to fit 4 pictures with its title in the slide after creating an album.
The frame shape is used to change the frame or edge of any picture. Frame shape options don’t act until any picture layout option is selected, except the Fit to Slide option (default option). When you select any frame shape options, you can see a preview to its right.
A rectangle is the default frame shape of any picture. If you don’t want to change any frame shape, keep it as it is.
Rounding the 4 corners of a frame of a rectangular picture here is called a rounded rectangle.
Simple Frame, White:
It is used to change the rectangle of a picture with a white border.
Compound Frame, Black:
It is used to change the rectangle of a picture with a black border by giving the white space around the picture and under the black border.
Center Shadow Rectangle:
It is used to give a shadow effect to the frame of a picture.
Soft Edge Rectangle:
It is used to sharpen the edge of a picture.
Apply different theme effects to the slides of a picture you like. To do so, click “Browse” (automatically a theme file location opens. No need to download themes additionally. It was located in your computer after installing the MS Office application), then select any theme you want to apply.
You can also apply design and transitions to create a photo album for super effects.
After doing all the steps explained above, click create to create a photo album.
How to Create a Photo Album in PowerPoint?
* Go to the Insert Tab.
* Click on the Photo Album in the images group to open a dialogue box.
* In the Photo Album dialogue box, click File/Disk to open a photo location to insert it.
* Search, select and insert photos you like to create an album.
* Click the picture album list one by one to see previews to the right. Click to continue reading >>