YouTube Floating Window for Mobiles and Computers: Usually when we are watching videos on YouTube, we need to float or minimize app or browser if we want to open another application or file. In such a case the running YouTube video will be paused. Then you can play YouTube video in the background or in a floating window without pausing while doing other things if you follow some tips.
In this article, you are going to learn how to how to float YouTube video window for mobiles and computers.
YouTube Floating Window for Computers:
To play YouTube video in a floating window in Windows and Mac computers, do the following:
- Install “Floating for YouTube” extension on the google chrome browser
- Then click on extension to launch it, then pin it on the taskbar (Pinning on the taskbar can be used as a frequency)
- Now open the official YouTube website or app
- And search YouTube video you want to play it in a floating window, then right click the video and copy the URL link
- Lastly, paste it on the extension for floating window.
- Now if you open any browser or file, the video doesn’t pause. It plays continuedly.
YouTube Floating Window for Android Mobiles:
- Install “Float Tube” or related app from the Play Store from your android mobile
- Then open the app and tap, then play the YouTube video you want to watch or listen in a float window
- Tap the video and use the minimize, maximize, and close options to control it.
- How to Hide Featured Image On a WordPress Post/Page – 2022
- YouTube Floating Window for Windows, Mac, and Mobiles
- A Table Generator for Word and Office 360 – Shortcut Trick
- How to Enable Missing Theme Editor and Plugin Editor in WP
- (A-Z) Change Text Direction (Rotate, Flip or Mirror) in Word
Does YouTube have floating window?
By default, YouTube doesn’t have this option. You can enable this option by using the extinctions or apps.
How to float a YouTube Window on PC?
1. First, Install “Floating for YouTube” extension on the google chrome browser
2. Then click on extension to launch it, then pin it on the taskbar
3. Launch the official YouTube website or app
4. And search for YouTube video, then copy the YouTube video URL link
5. Lastly, paste it on the extension for YouTube Video floating window.
Visitors Search Queries:
- YouTube floating window iPhone
- floating window YouTube
- floating YouTube windows
- YouTube floating window not working
- YouTube video floating window
- YouTube app floating window
- floating window for YouTube
- YouTube floating screen android
- YouTube floating window mac
- YouTube videos in a floating Google Chrome
- floating for YouTube extension.