A word count is the total number of words in a passage of the text in any document, application, online, etc. Word Count is required to determine some or exact limit for professional work. If a word count does not have a specific standard, it wastes time, money for a work-related career, also bores the reader. It is strictly practiced by individuals or organizations that are related to the journal, newspaper, blog, academia, ads, etc. that are professional work.
There are many word counter tool available. These include apps, and online. These tools can count words from any source to another by converting them or directly it self. These might be specific or part of the tools.
In this article, you are going to learn how to count words, characters with and without spaces, sentences, spaces, lines, and paragraphs using all the applications, tools, and documents.
Free Online Word Counter Tool:
Many word counter, character counter, sentence counter, line counter, paragraph counter tools are available for free online. However, the best tools for free are https://wordcounter.net/, https://wordcounter.io/, https://www.charactercountonline.com/, https://www.wordcounttool.com/, etc.
How to Use Online Word Counter Tool:
- Firstly, go to any related online word counter tool, or character counter tool. For example, visit wordcounttool.com.
- Type or Paste your text provided in the box.
- Now check the number of words, characters, sentences, paragraphs, lines.
Word Count in MS Word:
In MS Office suits, such as a Word is very easy to count words, pages, characters (no spaces), characters (with spaces), paragraphs, and lines.
How to count words, pages, characters paragraphs, and lines in Office Suits:
- Open a word document
- Type the text you want
- Click on the “Words” which locates on the status bar in a word document as in the picture below.
- As soon as you click on the “Words” a detailed word count dialogue box will open. (You do not need to do something. It automatically counts word in a word document on the dialogue box.
- To sea a live word count, look at “Words” on the status bar.
Word Count in NotePad++
In NotePad++, you can see a summary related to count words, characters, document length, and lines.
How to count words, pages, characters paragraphs, and lines in NotePad++
- After opening a NotePad++, make sure some text in your document.
- Now double click within the length: line:, which appears on the status bar to open a summary dialogue.
Website or Webpage Word Counter:
There are many website or web page word or character counter tools available online. Follow the links below and check your website total words.
- First, open log on to any website you want or follow the links below by clicking them as in the picture below.
- Type or paste the url of your desired website and run it to check it. That’s it.
- Website Word and Character Counter – WordCounter.net
- Website Word and Character Counter – WebsiteWordCalculator.com
- Website Word and Character Count Tool – SEOptimer
- Website Word and Character Counter – Calculate How Many Words Web
- Website Word and Character Counter | Free URL Word Counter
- Website Word and Character Counter – Count Web Page Words in 5 Seconds !!
Other Amazing Articles:
- Difference Between COUNT and COUNTA in Excel – 2021
- Insert a Page Number from a Specific Page in MS Word – 2021
- A Complete Header and Footer Tools Design Tab in MS Word – 2021
- How to Hide Login URL to protect WordPress Website 2021
- YouTube Shortcut Keys to Control its Videos – 21’s Big.
What is the Benefits of Word Counter Tools?
Word or Character Count is required to determine some or exact limit for professional work. If a word or character count does not have a specific standard, it wastes time, money for a work-related career also bores the reader. It is strictly practiced by individuals or organizations that are related to the journal, newspaper, blog, academia, ads, etc. that are professional work.