What is Page Break Preview in Excel 2019?
What is Page Break Preview in Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007?
What is Page Break Preview in Excel 2019?: Page Break Preview shows the worksheet by separating it as pages that contain contents which are to be printed. Before going to take printout the worksheet area, you may check out in which part of the worksheet is to be printed by dividing the number of pages in it. When you enable this option, the printed area of the worksheet divides the pages into default size. The default page size of excel sheet, which is to be divided is Letter (8.5*11). You can change the page size as well as orientation and margin before or after enabling the Page Break Preview from the Page Layout tab, in the Workbook Views group. To do so, follow the steps below:
Page Break Preview in Excel:
- Set Portrait and Landscape Page Orientations at a time in MS-Word
- Different Page Borders for Different Pages in MS-Word
- How to Set Multiple Page Sizes in a Word Document
- Paste Special Feature Shortcuts in Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- How to Wrap Text in Excel Spreadsheet 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007
- How to Copy the Text as a Picture in Microsoft Excel
- Mathematical Operators in Paste Special in Microsoft Excel
- Distribute Rows and Columns of a Table Equally in MS-Word.