Ways to Select Objects |Pictures, Shapes, etc.|MS-Word|
Ways to Select Objects |Pictures, Shapes, etc.|MS-Word|: In a word document, Pictures, Shapes, Icons, 3D-Models and other related objects selections are important for formatting them. Generally, selecting more objects is a little bit difficult task. However, some possible selection tips are discussed below with step by step instructions.
1. To select the group of the objects using the “Select Objects” in a word document, follow the steps given below:
- On the Insert tab, in the illustration group, select one or some of the objects commands to insert or draw such as Pictures, Shapes, icons, 3D-Models, etc.
- Now, go to the home tab
- In the Editing group, click on the Select to get different selection options
- Under the Select, choose the “Select Objects” from the list of commands.
- Now, to select all the objects, press and hold down the left mouse button, and then drag from the top left of the objects to bottom left of the objects in a document.
2. Selecting a single object, in general is clicking it.
3. To select more objects, Press and hold down the Ctrl key and then click one by one object as shown below.
4. Selecting Objects by Using the Selection Pane:
To select more objects using the selection pane, do the following.
- After inserting the Objects as much as you want (Shape, Pictures, etc.), Format tab will open or go to the layout tab
- On the Format or Layout Tab, in the Illustrations group, click on the Selection Pane for launch a dialogue-box of it (You can see it at the right of the document page)
- After Selection Pane is opened, in it, we can see the list of the Names of the Objects, which is in the document.
- To select an individual object using the Selection Pane, click on the Name of the object
- To select more objects, press and hold down the Ctrl key and then click one by one names of the objects in the Selection Pane that you want
- To deselect more objects, press and hold down the Ctrl key and then click on one by one selected objects.
- Click on the “Hide All” to hide all the objects in a document
- Click on the “Show All” to Show all the objects in a document
- To hide or show an individual object, click on the icon which is looking like eye to the right of the name of the object in the Selection Pane. Read More >>
- Remove the Background of a Picture |Adjust||MS-Office|
- Corrections and Color of a Picture |MS-Word|
- Compress, Change, and Reset a Picture |MS-Word|:
- Picture Border, Picture Effect and Picture Layout: |Picture Styles|
- Grouping, Ungrouping, and Rotating the Objects |MS-Word|
- Crop, Crop to Shape, and Aspect Ratio of the Picture
- Resizing a Picture using “Fill” and “Fit” in MS-Word
- Write/Fix Text on the Picture in MS-Word