View Gridlines of a Table in MS-Word |2007 to 2019|
View Gridlines of a Table in MS-Word:
When you insert the table, the default borders of the table appear. So, if you apply No Border to it, it disappears. In that case, the table may need gridlines for appearance. To show or hide the Gridline of a table, follow the steps below the video tutorial or watch the video.
Follow the Steps below on View Gridlines of a Table:
- First, go to the Insert tab, and insert the table with number of rows and columns you want.
- Afterwards, the Table Tools Design and Layout tabs will open automatically.
- Now, go to the Design tab and click on the Borders, and then select the “No Border” option, then the table will disappear automatically.
- When you roll the mouse pointer over the inserted area of table 4 headed arrows of a table will appear, then click on it.
- On the Design tab, in the Borders group, click on the borders, and then select the “View Gridlines”