Select All Text With Similar Formatting |Word|2007 to 2019|
Select All Text With Similar Formatting
The command “Select All The Text With Similar Formatting” helps to select all the text with the same formatting. It means any part of the content in a document whether applied with bold, italic, underline, size, color, or some or all of these.
Follow the steps below:
- Enter some text you want
- Then select any part of the content and apply the text formatting wherever you want
- Now place the cursor at one of the text formattings that you have applied before.
- Now go to the Home tab
- Then click on the “Select” in the “Editing” group
- Under the command “Select”, click on the “Select All Text With Similar Formatting”.
Watch the video tutorial given below:
1. Select all the text you want.
2. Go to the Home tab, and then Apply any text formatting that you want
3. Position the cursor at one of the text formatting’s that you have applied.
4. Now go to the Home Tab
5. Then click on the “Select” in the editing group
6. And then click on the “Select All Text With Similar Formatting” .
Read the related topics given below.
Select: Under the option “Select”, you have various commands to select text and objects such as Select All, Select Objects, and Select Text with Similar Formatting.
- Select All: This command helps you select all the (with all the formatting) contents in a word document. To do this, go to the home tab → Click on the select → Then Click on the select all.
- Select objects: Generally, Select Objects is used to select multiple objects in a word document like Shapes and Pictures. To do this → Go to the Insert tab → Insert the objects such as pictures, shapes, icons, etc. → Then go to the Home tab → Click on the select → Then click on the Select Objects → Now select all the objects with mouse.
- 6-Ways to Duplicate a Worksheet in MS-Excel
- Change Worksheet Tab Color in 4-Ways in MS-Excel
- 4-Ways to Rename a Worksheet in MS-Excel
- 6-Ways to Insert New Worksheet In MS-Excel
- Row Height and Column Width in Excel (Set in Several Ways)
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Environment
- Merge and Unmerge Cells in MS-Excel