Repeat Header Rows of a Table in Microsoft Office Word
Watch the Video Tutorial below on Repeat Header Rows of a Table:
First, insert the Table:
- Go the Insert tab
- Then click on the Table, and then select one of the options given under it
- Whether Insert rows and columns of a table by rolling the cursor over the gridlines presented or choose one of the options given under the table to insert a table by selecting rows and columns you want
- Now see the 4th step of a picture in which the table is inserted by us.
Follow the steps below on Repeat Header Rows of a Table:
5. After inserting the table, Type the headings on the first row of a table you want
6. Now select the headings of a table
7. Then go to the table tools Layout tab
8. Now click on the Repeat Header Rows in the Data group
9. To start repeating the header rows, do one of the following:
a) Position your cursor on the last cell of a column/row and then press and keep hold down the Tab key to insert more rows, or
b) Fill the content in the table below the header/headings of a table as much as you want when the current page fills and then automatically starts the header of the table on the next page or,
Repeat the Header Rows along with creating the Number List in a Table:
If you would like to start the number list in the first column of this table by “Repeating the Header Rows”, do the following:
10. Select the first column where you want to start the number list as shown in the picture given below
15. If you would like to generate the number list on all the rows of a table along with repeating the header rows, position your cursor at the last cell of a column/row
16. Strike and keep hold down the tab key for a while to insert more rows with auto-generating number list along with repeating the Header on all the pages.
Your document pages appear as shown in the picture given below after inserting the number list along with Repeating Header Rows.