Quick Access Toolbar in MS-Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007
Customize Quick Access Toolbar in Microsoft Office Word: Do you wanna use the commands of the word quickly and frequently so, customize the quick access toolbar by adding or removing the commands? The Quick Access Toolbar locates at the top left corner on the title bar. By default, the Quick Access Toolbar contains a set of 3 commands such as Save, Undo, and Redo. These are discussed underneath the picture.
Method-1: Adding Commands:
To add commands to the Quick Access Toolbar, follow the steps below.
Method-2: Adding Commands:
4. From the list of Commands, Select the commands you want.
5. Then click on the Add or Double click the command to add.
6. Now the commands are added. Look at the 6th step of a picture.
7. Then click OK.
Method-3: Adding Commands:
Removing Commands from the Quick Access Toolbar:
Follow the steps given below to remove commands directly from the quick access toolbar:
- Right-click on any command of the quick access toolbar as shown in the picture above
- Then click the (first option) “Remove From Quick Access Toolbar”.
Removing Commands by Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar:
- Click on the drop-down arrow of the (Customize) Quick Access Toolbar
- Under the Customize Quick Access Toolbar, from the commands list, deselect the selected commands you want to remove from the Quick Access Toolbar.
Hide or Unhide the Quick Access Toolbar:
Show Below the Ribbon:
To show the Quick Access Toolbar below the ribbon:
Show above the Ribbon:
To show the Quick Access Toolbar above the ribbon: