New Window and Arrange All Windows in MS-Word: To work at different locations on different documents, create one or more Windows/Documents (this feature will share the entire content if there is content in an existing document.) to arrange all windows at once, use the “arrange all”. To do it, get started now.
Steps to create a New Window and Arrange All Windows:
- Go to the View tab.
- Click the New Window as many as you want to create
- To arrange all the windows at once, click on Arrange All.
- After arranging the different windows, start your work on any window in different locations at once.
- Conditional Formatting in MS-Excel 2019 | New & Advanced.
- Bold, Italic, and Underline in MS-Word 2019, 2016…2007.
- How to Select Text Vertically in MS-Word_No:1 Trick.
- Changing Text Case in MS-Word 2019, 2016
- Introduction and User Interface to MS-Word | All in 1
- Difference Between Functions and Formulas in Excel
- What are the Keyboard Navigation keys?
- Different Watermark for Different Pages in Word 2019 | New.