How to Wrap Text in Excel Spreadsheet 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007
How to Wrap Text in Excel Spreadsheet: When you enter the extra-long text more than the width of a cell in a worksheet, the remaining part of the text appears in the next cell. In this case, you can’t see entire text when you type the text in next cell. Here you can adjust the cell width according to the length of the text. But the cell width disturbs the entire column width. However, we will use the Text Wrap command without such a problem. The Text Wrap command helps you wrap (arrange) the extra-long text into multiple lines in the same width of a cell.
Follow the Steps below to Wrap Text in MS-Excel Spreadsheet:
- Type/keep the text which is more than the cell width and make sure the cell activation
- Paste Special Feature Shortcuts in Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- How to Set Multiple Page Sizes in a Word Document
- Frequently Used Shortcut Keys in MS-Word on Windows
- Different Page Borders for Different Pages in MS-Word
- Set Portrait and Landscape Page Orientations at a time in MS-Word
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Environment.