Word always lets you insert a new page as often as you want. You can create a section of content, add a new section to the document, or create a new page to continue writing on a different page. To create a new page in Word, follow these 3 steps below:
3 Methods: Keyboard Shortcut to Insert a New Page in Word:
Method 1 to to Insert a New Page:
- Firstly, navigate to the page where you want to create a new page.
- To do this, simply click the page you want to create the new page from.
- Once you are in the page, you can now press the Ctrl + Enter key on your keyboard to insert the new page.
Method 2 to Create a New Blank Page:
- To create a new page in other way, navigate to the page where you want to create a new page.
- Then simply click the page you want to create the new page from.
- Lastly, click Blank Page on the Insert tab.
Method 3 to Add a New Page in Word:
Adding a new page is different from creating a new document.
- Click on the File menu in the Word toolbar to navigate to its options
- Then click New in the file menu options
- On the right side, click blank document under new to create a new document.
In this article, we will learn how to create a new page in Word in a variety of ways. Some users may think that the only reason to create a new page in Word is to create a new file. But that is not the only reason. You can create a new page in Word to create a table of contents, headers and footers, footnotes and end notes, new section, table citation for the new page, etc.
- 5 Ways to Delete a Blank Page in Microsoft Word – 2022’s Top
- How to Select Objects That are behind The Text in Word
- Incognito Mode (Private Browsing Mode) Keyboard Shortcut
- 6 Shortcut Keys to Exit MS Word and Other Programs.
How do I add another page to my laptop?
By pressing the Ctrl + Enter Key. Inserting a new page in Microsoft Word is very easy and works wonderfully when you need to create a fresh document with your own unique layout. By using it, you can create a section of content, add a new section to the document, or create a new page to continue writing on a different page.