How to Copy Text as Picture in Microsoft Excel:
Copy Text as Picture in Microsoft Excel: This command is a great way to copy the content as shown on the screen or as shown when printed in a Bitmap or Picture Format. And you can paste it wherever you want in the Microsoft Office Excel, Word document or other related applications in your system.
Follow the Steps Below to Copy Text as a Picture in MS-Excel:
- Type/keep the text you want to copy as picture
- Make sure the content selection
- On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click the expand button of the copy
- Then click the Copy as Picture, then after a dialogue box will open
- Then select one of the appearances to copy text as a picture
- After that, select the one of the “Appearance” formats as shown in the picture above.
- For example, if you select “As shown on the screen”, you can also choose one of the picture formats i.e. picture or Bitmap.
- Select “As shown when printed”
- Then click OK
- Now to see the content as a picture, click on the Paste in the Clipboard group or Press Ctrl + V.
- Paste Special Feature Shortcuts in Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- How to Set Multiple Page Sizes in a Word Document
- Different Page Borders for Different Pages in MS-Word
- Set Portrait and Landscape Page Orientations at a time in MS-Word
- 6-Ways to Insert New Worksheet In MS-Excel
- Change Worksheet Tab Color in 4-Ways in MS-Excel
- Hidden secrets in MS Word
Most frequent questions and answers
How to Copy Text as a Picture in Excel?
This is a great way to copy the content as shown on the screen or as shown when printed in a Bitmap or Picture Format. And you can paste it wherever you want in the Microsoft Office Excel, Word document or other related applications on your computer.