How to Show or Hide Desktop Icons in Windows 10
In this article, you can know how to show the Desktop Icons on Windows-10 OS Screen. So, get started know.
- Right click on the Blank area of the desktop, then immediately you can get a dialogue box as shown in the picture below.
- Then select Personalize which is the last option (immediately a window will open)
- By default, you can see the desktop icons in the box as shown below.
- If you would like to change icons, click on the change icons and select the icons you want.
- Now, select the desktop icons by clicking the check mark box, then click apply or OK.
- These are how your icons appear on the desktop as given below.