Find Text using Navigation Pane in MS-Word:
How to Find Text using Navigation Pane in MS-Word 2019, 2016: Are you not able to find the words in the document quickly If your document contains more pages with lots of contents? Here are the solution with Navigation Pane. The Navigation pane is the great ways to quickly find the heading, pages, and result of the word in the document. So, get started now to learn in a step-by-step process.
- Make sure your document contains more pages with lots of content.
- Then click on the Find in the Editing group on the Home
- The Navigation Pane opens on the left side of the document as soon as you click on the “Find”.
Applying Heading Styles to the Text:
- To get complete knowledge on Navigation Pane, also Prepare or apply the Heading Styles. To do so, select the text that you want to make it as a heading, then select one of the headings in the Styles group on the Home
- Now, type the text you want in the search box under navigation pane.
- Soon after all the text in the document highlighted with the yellow color.
- Under the search box the result shows you how many words are there in the document.
- To navigate one by one word, click on the up or down arrow as shown in the picture below.
- To quickly find the result using Navigation Pane, you can switch from Result to Pages or Headings.
Related Posts of MS-Office: