2 Ways to Fix or Write Text on a Picture in MS-Word
Fix or Write the Text on a Picture: You can fix the text on the picture even when you move an image around the page the name and picture can’t be separated.
Follow the Steps below on Fix or Write Text on a Picture in MS-Word:
- Go the Insert tab
- Then click on the “Picture” in the illustrations group
- Now search for picture where it was saved in the disk location of a computer
- Then double-click on the “Picture” or click to select the picture and then click on the “Insert” to insert it.
- Now click on the “Position“, then select one of the positions given under it to move it freely.
- After that, type the name you want in the document
- Arrange (Move) the name on the picture that you have inserted
- Then select all the items (picture and name) that you have arranged in a word.
- Now Cut (Ctrl+X) the selected items (picture and name)
- And then click on the drop-down arrow of the “Paste” to open the paste special window in the “Clipboard” group.
- Select the Command “Paste Special” to open a window for pasting an item in any format you want
- Then click on the “Picture: (Enhanced Metafile)
- And then click OK.
- Now crop unwanted outer part of a picture by adjusting the dark outlines of it.
- Again select one of the positions given under the “Position” to move your picture freely anywhere in the document.
Note: Not only you can fix or write the name on the picture with any format you want but also fix the name with WordArt styles for a good look in your word document. To find out the WordArt style in the text group, you need to go to the Insert tab.
Method-2: Fix or Write Text on a Picture in MS-Word
- First, Insert the picture in the word document
- Type the text you want
- Make sure the picture selection
- Now click on the Picture tolls format tab in MS-Word
- Then click on the Position in the Arrange group
- Under the Position, Select one of the options to move your picture freely
- Again click on the wrap text in the Arrange group
- Now select Behind Text
- After that, select the text and picture, then cut it or press Ctrl+X.
- Now click on the drop down arrow of the Paste in the Clipboard group, on the Home tab
- Select Paste Special
- After opening a dialogue box, click Microsoft Word Document Object, then Click OK.
- To move your picture freely, select text wrapping on the Format tab.