Fix or Write the Text on a Picture in MS-Word Document
Fix or Write the Text on a Picture in MS-Word
Fix or Write the Text on a Picture: You can fix the text on the picture even when you move an image around the page the name and picture can’t be separated.
Watch the video tutorial given below:
Follow the Steps on Fix or the Text on a Picture in MS-Word:
- Go the Insert tab
- Then click on the “Picture” in the illustrations group
- Now search for picture where it was saved in the disk location of a computer
- Then double-click on the “Picture” or click to select the picture and then click on the “Insert” to insert it.
- Now click on the “Position“, then select one of the positions given under it to move it freely.
- After that, type the name you want in the document
- Arrange (Move) the name on the picture that you have inserted
- Then select all the items (picture and name) that you have arranged in a word.
- Now Cut (Ctrl+X) the selected items (picture and name)
- And then click on the drop-down arrow of the “Paste” to open the paste special window in the “Clipboard” group.
- Select the Command “Paste Special” to open a window for pasting an item in any format you want
- Then click on the “Picture: (Enhanced Metafile)
- And then click OK.
- Now crop unwanted outer part of a picture by adjusting the dark outlines of it.
- Again select one of the positions given under the “Position” to move your picture freely anywhere in the document.
Note: Not only you can fix or write the name on the picture with any format you want but also fix the name with WordArt styles for a good look in your word document. To find out the WordArt style in the text group, you need to go to the Insert tab.