Differently Styled Watermark in Word_No: 1 Trick
To Accommodate Differently Styled Watermark for Different Pages in MS-Word, follow the steps below.
- First, add as many pages you as you want in the word document.
- Now go to the Design tab in Word 2013 or Later versions or, go to the Page Layout tab in Word 2010 or earlier versions.
- Then click on the Watermark > Custom Watermark > Select the “Text Watermark” > Now enter the name to apply as a Watermark > Then click Apply or OK.
- To change the different watermark for different pages, follow the steps below:
- For example, if you want to change the different watermark from 3rd page to 5th, start the new section for different watermark by clicking at the beginning of the first line of 3rd page as shown in the picture below.
- Since you should stop the previous watermark on page 5 as explained in the 5th step, apply the new section break on page 6 to stop at 5th page.
- To apply the new section on page 6, click at the beginning of the first line of 6th After that, go to the Layout or Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click on the Breaks, and then select the “Next Page” under the “Section Breaks”.
Note: To start a new section for a new or different watermark wherever you want, click at the beginning of the first line. To stop previous page Section Break (Previous Watermark) or start a new section to the next pages wherever you want, click at the beginning of the first line on the next page, rather than the page that you want to stop the previous Watermark.
- Now, click on the 3rd page since we have given the section break here.
- Afterwards, click on the “Link to Previous” to remove the Previous Section Link.
Accommodate Differently Styled Watermark for Different Pages in MS-Word
- Similarly, follow the above 2 steps where you applied the section breaks.
- Now go to the 1st page and double- click on the Watermark when the mouse pointer turns as the 4 headed arrows.
- On the WordArt tools Format tab, in the Text group, click on the edit text you want to change the Watermark. in this way, do on all other pages.
- If you want to change the style of the watermark, fill the color, change the shape of the watermark, and outline you want.
Accommodate Different Watermark for Different Pages in MS-Word:
Conclusion on Accommodate Different Watermark for Different Pages in MS-Word
You know that a watermark of a document reflects the main topic of that content, the name of the institute or something . However, you need to know that the topic of the Watermark for Different Pages in MS Word is useful in a particular context. If you are already familiar with the topics such as Different Headers and Futures for Different Pages in MS Word or Different Columns for Different Pages, this will be very easy for you to learn. However, all the related topics are easy to understand if one of these topics is carefully studied. But apart from the topic described above, below are the links to related topics, so learn these too.
- Accommodate Columns for Different Pages and Sections in MS-Word.
- Different Headers and Footer for Different Pages in MS-Word
- Introduction to MS-Word: A User Interface Environment.
- SUM Functions and Formulas in MS-Excel in 6 Best Ways.
- How to Bookmark the document location in MS-Word.
- Magical Shortcuts and Hidden Secrets in MS-Word.