Create a Link Between the Text Boxes in MS-Word 2019
Create a Link Between the Text Boxes in MS-Word
How to Link Text Boxes /Create a Link Between the Text Boxes in Word: Flow text from one text box to another by linking them called, Create Link. By creating a link between the text boxes, we can save the time as well as adjust the text by resizing them. As we know, manually typing the text in the text box is a time taking process.
Watch the Video tutorial below on Create a Link Between the Text Boxes:
Follow the steps below on Creating a Link Between the Text Boxes:
Image on Flow Text from One Text Box to Another in Word
Image 2 on Flow Text from One Text Box to Another in Word
- Automatically the cursor pointer turned as a Mug.
- Then click on the 2nd text box to create the link in between the first text box and the second one.
- If you would like to create a link between 2nd Text Box to 3rd one, then select the 2nd Text Box to add a link from it to the next one.
- Then click on the Create Link in the Text group on the Format tab.
- And then click on the 3rd Text Box to create the link in between the 2nd and 3rd to link the next 3rd and 4th, 4th and 5th, etc. Text Boxes do the same as explained above.
Image on How to Link Text Boxes in MS-Word
Removing a link between the text boxes to stop flowing text from one text box to another called, Break Link.
- To break the link between two text boxes after creating the link as described above. First, choose two text boxes that are linked before
- In these linked text boxes, click on the first one to select
- On the Drawing Tools Layout tab > Select Break Link in Text the group.
- Now, the link is broken in between the 1st and the 2nd Text Box.