Corrections and Color of a Picture |MS-Word|
Corrections and Color of a Picture in Microsoft Word
Correcting a Picture in MS-Word:
The command “Corrections” is used to change the sharpness, brightness, contrast, color or effects of a picture.
Steps to follow in correcting a Picture:
- Go to the Insert tab
- Then click on the Pictures in the Illustrations Group
- Now go to the Picture location of the disk where you saved
- Then click to select the picture, and then click on the insert
- Now Automatically Picture Tools Format tab appears when the picture inserts into the word document (Make sure the Picture selection)
6. Afterwards click on the command “Corrections” in the Adjust group
7. Now select one of the options under “Corrections” you want to sharpen or brighten a picture
Coloring a Picture in MS-Word:
Coloring is command used to change the various color of the picture to match the information of your word document.
Follow the steps given below to change the color of a picture:
Colouring a Picture
→ First, you need to insert the picture you want, then automatically a picture tools format tab opens → Click on the command “Color” in the Adjust group, on the Format tab, → Now select one of the colors presented under the color saturation, color tone, Recolor, Variant Colors, Transparent Color or select Picture Color options.