Clear All Formatting in MS-Word |2007 to 2019|
Clear All Formatting in MS-Word:
Clear All Formatting in MS-Word: In word processing, to remove all the formatting from the selected text for making as an unformatted regular text, called Clear All Formatting. The size of an unformatted regular text is 11, and the Font family is Calibri (body).
Follow the steps underneath to clear all the text formatting:
- Before going to clear the text formatting, ensure the text formatting or format it.
- To format the text, you can apply the commands of the Font group or the Styles group. You can see these groups on the Home tab.
- The group of font formatting commands are Bold, Italic, Underline, Font Family, Font Size, Font Color, Text Effects and Typography, Strike Through, Subscript and Superscript, except Font Highlight Color.
- The group of Font Styles formatting commands are Heading 1, Heading 2, Subtitle, Title, etc.
- To clear all the text formatting from the selected text, click on the “Clear All Formatting” Icon, presented in the Font group on the Home tab. Else use the shortcut command Ctrl+ Space-bar.
- But, the heading formats of the styles group can’t be cleared with the shortcut command (Ctrl+ Space-bar).
- Changing Text Case in MS-Word |2007 to 2019|
- Text Effects and Typography |Font||MS-Word|
- Paragraph Group in MS-Word
- Select all Text with Similar Formatting |Word|2007 to 2019|
- 6-Ways to Duplicate a Worksheet in MS-Excel:
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Environment
- 6-Ways to Insert New Worksheet In MS-Excel
- Row Height and Column Width in Excel (Set in Several Ways):
- Applying Borders to the Cells in MS-Excel
- Change Worksheet Tab Color in 4-Ways in MS-Excel