Change Watermark for Selected Pages in MS Word: Text Watermark is useful as a sign, which appears behind the content to identify various types of important documents such as bond papers, stamps, mark sheets, documents, and materials. It is also useful to prevent duplicate documents, identify their own contents, and claim ownership of the property. To change the watermark for selected pages in Microsoft Word, follow the steps below.
Different Watermark for Different Pages in Word Document:
- First, add as many pages you as you want in the word document.
- Now go to the Design tab in Word 2013 or Later versions or, go to the Page Layout tab in Word 2010 or earlier versions.
- Then click on the Watermark > Custom Watermark > Select the “Text Watermark” > Now enter the name to apply as a Watermark > Then click Apply or OK.
- To change the different watermark for different pages, follow the steps below:
- For example, if you want to change the different watermark from 3rd page to 5th, start the new section for different watermark by clicking at the beginning of the first line of 3rd page as shown in the picture below.
- Afterwards, On the Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click on the Breaks, and then select the “Next Page” under the “Section Breaks”.
- Since you should stop the previous watermark on page 5 as explained in the 5th step, apply the new section break on page 6 to stop at 5th page.
- To apply the new section on page 6, click at the beginning of the first line of 6th After that, go to the Layout or Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click on the Breaks, and then select the “Next Page” under the “Section Breaks”.
Note: To start a new section for a new or different watermark wherever you want, click at the beginning of the first line. To stop the previous page Section Break (Previous Watermark) or start a new section to the next pages wherever you want, click at the beginning of the first line on the next page, rather than the page that you want to stop the previous Watermark.
- After that, double click on the top or bottom of any page to open the Header and Footer Tools Design tab.
- Now, click on the 3rd page since we have given the section break here.
- Afterwards, click on the “Link to Previous” to remove the Previous Section Link.
- Similarly, follow the above 2 steps where you applied the section breaks.
- Now go to the 1st page and double- click on the Watermark when the mouse pointer turns as the 4 headed arrows.
- On the WordArt tools Format tab, in the Text group, click on the edit text you want to change the Watermark. in this way, do on all other pages.
- If you want to change the style of the watermark, fill the color, change the shape of the watermark, and outline you want.
Conclusion on Accommodate Different Watermark for Different Pages in MS-Word:
If you are already familiar with the topics such as Different Headers and Futures for Different Pages in MS Word or Different Columns for Different Pages, this will be very easy for you to learn. However, all the related topics are easy to understand if one of these topics is carefully studied. But apart from the topic described above, below are the links to related topics, so learn these too.
How to add a watermark to a single page:
If you know how to insert watermark for different pages as explained above, add a watermark to a single page in Word.
- How to Hide Featured Image On a WordPress Post/Page – 2022
- YouTube Floating Window for Windows, Mac, and Mobiles
- A Table Generator for Word and Office 360 – Shortcut Trick
- How to Enable Missing Theme Editor and Plugin Editor in WP
- (A-Z) Change Text Direction (Rotate, Flip or Mirror) in Word
What is a Watermark?
A watermark is useful as a sign, which appears behind the content to identify various types of important documents such as bond papers, stamps, mark sheets, documents, and materials.
Visitors Search Queries:
- how to remove watermark in word on certain pages
- insert a picture watermark only on selected pages
- how to edit watermark in word
- insert a watermark only on selected pages word 2016
- insert a watermark only on selected pages mac
- How do I put different watermarks on different pages?
- How do I add a custom watermark to certain pages in Word?
- How do I remove a watermark from one page?
- How do I remove a watermark from multiple pages in Word?