Watermark text is useful as a sign, which appears behind the content to identify various types of important documents such as bond papers, stamps, mark sheets, documents, and materials. It is also useful to prevent duplicate documents, identify their own contents, and claim the ownership of the property. To change watermark for selected pages in MS Word, follow the steps below.
To apply Different Watermark for Different Pages in Word Document, follow the steps below.
- First, add as many pages you as you want in the word document.
- Now go to the Design tab in Word 2013 or Later versions or, go to the Page Layout tab in Word 2010 or earlier versions.
- Then click on the Watermark > Custom Watermark > Select the “Text Watermark” > Now enter the name to apply as a Watermark > Then click Apply or OK.
- To change the different watermark for different pages, follow the steps below:
- For example, if you want to change the different watermark from 3rd page to 5th, start the new section for different watermark by clicking at the beginning of the first line of 3rd page as shown in the picture below.
- Since you should stop the previous watermark on page 5 as explained in the 5th step, apply the new section break on page 6 to stop at 5th page.
- To apply the new section on page 6, click at the beginning of the first line of 6th After that, go to the Layout or Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click on the Breaks, and then select the “Next Page” under the “Section Breaks”.
Different Watermark for Different Pages in MS-Word
Note: To start a new section for a new or different watermark wherever you want, click at the beginning of the first line. To stop previous page Section Break (Previous Watermark) or start a new section to the next pages wherever you want, click at the beginning of the first line on the next page, rather than the page that you want to stop the previous Watermark.
- Now, click on the 3rd page since we have given the section break here.
- Afterwards, click on the “Link to Previous” to remove the Previous Section Link.
- Similarly, follow the above 2 steps where you applied the section breaks.
- If you want to change the style of the watermark, fill the color, change the shape of the watermark, and outline you want.
Conclusion on Accommodate Different Watermark for Different Pages in MS-Word
You know that a watermark of a document reflects the main topic of that content, the name of the institute or something . However, you need to know that the topic of the Watermark for Different Pages in MS Word is useful in a particular context. If you are already familiar with the topics such as Different Headers and Futures for Different Pages in MS Word or Different Columns for Different Pages, this will be very easy for you to learn. However, all the related topics are easy to understand if one of these topics is carefully studied. But apart from the topic described above, below are the links to related topics, so learn these too.
Most frequent questions and answers
Watermark is useful as a sign, which appears behind the content to identify various types of important documents such as bond papers, stamps, mark sheets, documents, and materials.