In Windows Operating systems, you can change the mouse pointer/cursor to a different size with the black and white colour without using the 3rd party software. Let’s see how.
How to change the mouse cursor:
- Right clicks on the black blank area of the desktop, then select on the Personalize as shown in the picture below.
- After clicking on the personalize a window will open.
- Or click on the Window (Start) button, then click on the settings as shown in the picture below.
- Click on the themes which appears at the middle left of the window as given below
- Then click on the Mouse cursor which appears in the middle of the window.
- Immediately a mouse properties dialogue box will open
- Then click on the Pointers under Mouse Properties to change mouse pointer/cursor on windows 10 OS
- After that select the size and type of the mouse cursor/pointer under scheme by clicking the drop-down arrow.
How to Change the Mouse Pointer/ Cursor Speed and Size
A list of Mouse Pointer Size and Color:
- Magnified (system Scheme)
- Windows Black (extra-large) (system Scheme)
- Windows Black (large) (system Scheme)
- Windows Black (system Scheme)
- Windows Default (extra-large) (system Scheme)
- Windows Default (large) (system Scheme)
- Windows Default (system Scheme)
- Windows Inverted (extra-large) (system Scheme)
- Windows Inverted (large) (system Scheme)
- Windows Inverted (system Scheme)
- Windows Standard (extra-large) (system Scheme)
- Windows Standard (large) (system Scheme).
Types of custom mouse options are:
- If you want to customize and browse the mouse pointer, select one of one of the custom options or simply browse from the windows system as given in the picture below.
- Normal Select
- Help Select
- Working In Background
- Precision Select
- Text Select
- Vertical Resize
- Horizontal Resize
- Diagonal Resize 1
- Diagonal Resize 2
- Alternate Select
- Link Select
- Location Select
- Person Select.
Browse Custom Mouse Pointer:
Select custom mouse pointer options by browsing as given in the picture below:
- To use the mouse properties, click on the Browse.
Customize cursor on windows 10 OS
- Then select one of the options you want to change the properties of the mouse, and then click open.
- What is Page Break Preview in Excel 2019?
- Distribute Rows and Columns of a Table Equally in MS-Word
- How to Show or Hide Desktop Icons in Windows 10 and 8
- Ways to Create and Rename a Folder on Windows.
What is a Mouse Cursor?
A mouse cursor is also known as the mouse pointer. In computer user interfaces or other device user interfaces, the cursor is an indicator used to show, select, launch, input, or something else at its location.