Changing Text Cursor Indicator Color and Thickness in Windows: Cursor is a blinking vertical line that appears wherever a user types text, such as in text editors, word processing documents, Internet browsers, and so on. When a user types something the cursor always precedes the text.
If you want to indicate the text cursor with two small bobbles above and below it, you can use “Text Cursor Indicator”. Here, indicators always follow the text cursor. A text cursor indicator is used to easily identify the position of the text cursor.
How to Change the Text Cursor Indicator Color and Thickness in Windows 11
- Right-click on the desktop
- Select Personalize to launch the Accessibility window (Or press Windows logo key + I to launch the settings windows to navigate to Accessibility window)
- Then select Accessibility, and then select Text cursor
- If you want to show text cursor indicator on any text editor document, make sure the cursor indicator on
- Scroll right or left using the scrollbar to change the size of the indicator
- Select recommended color or choose the different color you want
- To change the text cursor thickness, scroll right or left using the scrollbar.
Changing Insertion Indicator Color and Size in Windows 10, 8.1, and 7:
- Step-1: Click on the Windows Start button and select Settings
- Step–2: Select Settings to open a list of setting options (Or press Windows logo key + I to launch the settings windows to navigate to Ease of access window)
- Step-3: Now select Ease of Access to launch the display window
- Step-4: On the Display window, under the Ease of access, select Text cursor to navigate to the text cursor settings
- Step-5: If you want to show text cursor indicator on any text editor document, Turn on text cursor indicator
- Step-6: Scroll left and right using the scrollbar to change the size of the indicator
- Step-7: Select recommended color or choose the different color you want
- Step-8: To change the text cursor thickness, scroll left or right using the scrollbar.
- Task Manager Shortcuts in Windows 10 and 11
- Full-Screen Shortcut for all Windows and Mac Apps
- Save and Save as Keyboard Shortcut | Win and Mac
- ± Plus Minus Alt Code and Option Code for Win and Mac
- Using ♡💔♥💞Heart Alt Code Special Characters
What is Text Cursor Indicator in Windows OS?
Cursor Indicator is used to indicate text cursor with like two small bobbles position at the top and bottom of it, you can use the “Text cursor indicator”. Here, the indicators always follow the text cursor. The text cursor indicator is used to easily identify the location of the text cursor.