4-Ways to Rename a Worksheet in MS-Excel
- Double-click the Sheet tab, and then type the name you want.
Method-2 to Rename a Worksheet in MS-Excel:
Method-3 to Rename a Worksheet in MS-Excel:
- Use Alt + H → O →R, and enter the name you want.
Method-4 to Rename a Worksheet in MS-Excel:
- 6-Ways to Insert New Worksheet In MS-Excel
- Row Height and Column Width in Excel (Set in Several Ways):
- Introduction to MS-Excel Spreadsheet Environment:
- Applying Borders to the Cells in MS-Excel
- Merge and Unmerge Cells in MS-Excel
- Clear Formats, Contents, Comments and Hyperlinks in Excel
- Freeze Panes in MS-Excel | Freeze Rows and Columns in Excel.