We can rename a worksheet to suit our needs. Renaming is useful to identify the sheet type. Below is how to change the sheet name in different ways.
Method-1 to Rename a Worksheet in MS-Excel:
- Double-click the Sheet tab, and then type the name you want.
Method-2 to Rename a Worksheet Tab in MS-Excel:
- Right click on the Sheet tab that you want to rename.
- Then click on “Rename” and then enter the name you want.
Method-3 to Rename a Sheet Tab in MS-Excel:
- Press an Alt key then press H → O →R, and enter the name you want.
Method-4 to Rename a Sheet Tab in MS-Excel:
- Go to the Home tab.
- Click on the Format in the Cells group.
- Then click on the Rename Sheet under Organize sheets, and then enter the name that you want to change.
- Row Height and Column Width in Excel (Set in Several Ways):
- Introduction to MS-Excel Spreadsheet Environment:
- Merge and Unmerge Cells in MS-Excel
- 8 Ways to Select All Contents in a Word Document?
- Clear Formats, Contents, Comments and Hyperlinks in Excel
- Freeze Panes in MS-Excel | Freeze Rows and Columns in Excel.
How to Rename a Worksheet?
Double-click the Sheet tab, and then type the name you want to rename.
How to rename a worksheet using the alt key?
Use Alt + H → O →R, and enter the name you want.